The Brown University-Hult Business Bootcamp is a course offered within the [email protected] Online program.The Bootcamp will teach you the skills to build an entrepreneurial venture. This course is to expand your perspectives regarding entrepreneurship and leadership, as well as give you the tools and skills to engage in entrepreneurial processes – whether within an existing organization or if you were to start a business on your own.
The intent of this course will be to focus on key areas as it relates to entrepreneurship including Leadership, Creativity, and Innovation, Building Strategic Partnerships, Marketing, and Sales.
This course will provide you with the opportunity to acquire skills in the areas of goal setting, creating an action plan, and revenue generation. Our goal will be for you to begin thinking like an entrepreneur – seeing possibilities in every challenge and creating innovative solutions to impact change. Whether beginning a non-profit organization or mission-driven for-profit company, you will learn how to properly pitch their ideas to investors interested in your ideas.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the foundations of building entrepreneurial ventures
• Carry out a business analysis to identify new market opportunities
• Apply concepts and processes of entrepreneurship to create a venture
• Analyze components of entrepreneurship including leadership, communications, problem-solving, and selling
• Examine important contributions by individuals and organizations to the field of entrepreneurship
For additional information on the Brown University-Hult Business BootCamp, please visit the Hult webpage.
This course has no prerequisites--all are welcome!
Online sections of Pre-College courses are offered in one of the following modalities: Asynchronous, Mostly asynchronous, or Blended. Please review full information regarding the experience here.